Saturday, January 18, 2014

Good Times


A good friend of my mom's has asked me to quilt several quilts lately. She is a phenomenal quilter so I was quite intimidated to start on these. They were so fun though. Whenever I pick up a quilt top from someone, I always ask if they have something specific in mind that they would like to see quilted whether it be design, style, color, etc. Marie always tell me to do whatever I want. There have been a few designs kicking around in my brain lately and when I saw the quilts she gave me, I knew it was time to play with them.

The black and grey pieces were stitched on to where the edges frayed when washed so I couldn't do too much on those but I loved the feathers in between. The other she gave me at the same time was also wonderful.

They turned out so fun and the flowers are my new favorite design to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment