Thursday, August 22, 2013

I'm in LOVE!

Have you ever seen a quilt that absolutely stops you in your tracks? Ok, I admit, this happens often but usually a lot of daily-practiced self restraint can get me through with only minor damage. Not today! I saw this picture and just about did a back flip off my chair.


There are so many possibilities with this design. I have seen it before but maybe it was the color combination or the fabric choice or... who knows? Now the biggest dilemna: do I finish the one I am working on or just jump into this one?? And what fabric out of my stash do I use? Or do I use this as an excuse to buy new? It should go together quilt easily so if you want to come play, now is the time.

Don't you love the machine quilting she did on this as well? 

Love it all.


By the way, I am also available for Relief Society activities, Young Women activities, or retreats. Just shoot me an email and we will get your dates reserved!

Happy Quilting!
-Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment