Monday, August 12, 2013

Next Project



These two quilts are the inspiration for my next project. I love the traditional flair but it will also take some modern twists to make it fit my personality better. The fabric I have is a deep gorgeous red and then a silvery white that stopped me dead in my tracks, jumped in my arms, and said "take me home, cut me, quilt me, love me." How could anyone resist?

Before I get to do that one, I have another that is pushing up on the list as summer comes to an end. Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays and there is another project around the corner that is begging for attention. This holiday might be one of my favorites because it begs for glitter and I am not one to turn down that opportunity. Every entry and table needs some quirky and glittery dressing up for fall. This will also be one that will be for sale so I will be posting pictures of that once it is done. If you are lucky, you might also get a sneak preview as well.

Happy Quilting
-Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment